Sunday 5 June 2011

Change Outlook 2003 Profile name?

Hello everyone,





I am using OUTLOOK 2003 for my email. I am wondering how do I change the name of the profile. Right now the name of the profile says %26quot; OUTLOOK%26quot; when you get to the pull down account selection screen, when you first open out Outlook. Well I dont want the account name to say %26quot; Outlook%26quot; I want it to say the name of the email account that is associated with that account. (aka log on ) ..... like %26quot; Christopher%26#039;s Gmail%26quot; or something like that..





My copy of OL 2003 is just an upgrade of OL...... Meaning it didnt install office 2003 The only thing it change was Oulook 2000 to Outlook 2003.





so My import export thing doest work heh. SO how do I go about changing the name





I tried google but to no avail. Nothing on how to change the account name of the profile.





Thanks,


Christopher|||On the Outlook 2003 toolbar, click TOOLS, then Email accounts... then click NEXT on the first screen after checking off %26quot;View or change existing email accounts%26quot;, then click %26quot;Change%26quot; on the next window, then click the More settings... button. In the first text box, enter whatever name you%26#039;d like the Email account to be known as.|||Control Panel %26gt; Mail %26gt; Show Profiles. Edit there

No comments:

Post a Comment