Sunday 5 June 2011

When I type my name into google then go to images, how come my facebook picture comes up. Can I change that?

So like every other teenager i have a facebook, but when I type in my name into google then click images how come my facebook profile picture comes up! I have tried to change all of the privacy settings and I don%26#039;t know what to do! So is there a way to change my settings so that none of my facebook information comes up onto google?|||Change your name. The search engines will pick up your name and that is why your facebook image shows. Good Luck|||You can only stop this by disallowing search engines from picking up your profile at all. Use this link: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/?ref=mb#鈥?/a>





Interestingly, it says under-18s don%26#039;t have searchable profiles. Are you over 18? If not, it shouldn%26#039;t be showing on Google!





You can stop Google picking up your profile but still allow people to find it through Facebook search.|||omg i just tried and google mine. my facebook picture wasnt there only my blog tv account, you should toy around the privacy setting facebook%26#039;s default is always on stalker mode LOL.|||well you can%26#039;t change what you already did (i don%26#039;t think) but you can change it for the future.





when you put new pics in, options come up. One is %26quot;only allow friends to view%26quot; and one is %26quot;only allow friends and friends of friends to view%26quot; click one of those.





answer mine?http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||it comes up because facebook basically owns ur pic. and no you cant change that i dont think soz :(

No comments:

Post a Comment