Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I get my name off google?

A while ago, I joined a group on facebook. One day when I googled my name, the group page showed up with my name on it. I%26#039;ve tried leaving the group, changing my name, and the creator even deleted a discussion post with my name. But it%26#039;s still not working. My name is on google, nobody can access my profile from the google result, but if you search my name then you%26#039;ll see my name in bold under the facebook group result.





Do you guys know of any way I can take it off google? I don%26#039;t people to see my name and associate it with facebook.|||anything you put on the internet will be on forever|||Eventually it will stop showing up as you have removed yourself, but it can take up to a year or more depending on how active the group you belong to is. However as long as you use a recognizable id you will always be search-able online.


Schools and parents should teach all students/children that you should always use a nick name preferably not a real one while on line even within a group of friends.|||if you are sure your name has been deleted from the webpage, your name will be removed from google after google updated their database next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment