Sunday 5 June 2011

How many people seriously believe that google is permamently changing its name to topeka?

well, when i saw that it was topeka, i thought, that%26#039;s weird, and clicked it and read the kansas thingy. i then thought, oh, so google%26#039;s changing its name for a day, cuz it%26#039;s april fools. but then i saw some people thought it was changing its name for good. lol, so i was wondering how many ppl got tricked by it =P|||I%26#039;m pretty oblivious. I actually believed this all day then I realized it%26#039;s April First.|||I didn%26#039;t even know it happened





Edit: Oh wow you%26#039;re right! Lol|||Uhm heres the thing... it just happens to be announced on April Fools Day, and they did that because supposedly the mayor of Topeka is changing Topeka, Kansas to Google, Kansas.


What a load a CRAP! lol|||i%26#039;d rather call google topeka than use the **** youtube new layout|||I work for a road construction company. I had to replace all of the city limits signs to Google Kansas. And with the census happening, major debate at the city council meeting about the population. With the Mayan calendar coming up,


http://mayancalendar2012.org


Southern California is no place for headquarters of a major internet company. Topeka Kansas rarely has earthquakes. So the real April Fools Joke is something that is actually going to happen is on a news release on April 1st.|||The mayor of that Topeka thingy is a big a******. Seriously, Google%26#039;s April Fool jokes have become too obvious.|||SOo funny! I loved it!|||I knew what it was seconds after seeing the homepage.|||I got a good laugh! April fools!|||i thinks it%26#039;s an April fools joke!|||I think its an April fools joke|||haha i thought they were playing some trick and then i just remembered at this very second that its was April Fools. Well i knew it was April Fools but I just didnt connect the two.|||I knew its only temporary and i didnt get tricked by it. It was for april fools day. duh

No comments:

Post a Comment