Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change Google Desktop to work with a different user?

The previous owner of my computer installed Google Desktop under his user name. I now have the computer and I use it with a different username. I am an administrator on my computer. But Google Desktop won%26#039;t work with my user name, because it says it%26#039;ll only work for the user who installed it. Likewise, I can%26#039;t even uninstall/reinstall, because it wasn%26#039;t my username who installed it. And the original username has been removed from my computer! Help! What do I do??|||It was removed probably because of some errors. I had the same problem. It means that some Spyware type of viruses has infected your computer and it is not good. You have to scan and format it and then update your spyware to the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment