Sunday 5 June 2011

How to change the logo of GOOGLE into my name?

I%26#039;d like to see my name when I open Google site, for ex. Elena instead Google.|||u can. my friends did it the other day in school.





da only way of doin dis is by using another website.





http://googlemyway.com/





Type your name in the box and then click go.|||I tried doing that but i cant

Report Abuse


|||use http://www.googlelogo.net/


Just enter your name


Select the styles you like





And you have done, now make it your home page

Report Abuse


|||So Here is the Trick On How to change Boring Google Logo and Background Image:-





I) For Changing Google Logo





1) Using www.pimpmysearch.com/





Go to www.Pimpmysearch.com and Enter the name in the Text Box, which will replace google Logo. Now Click on Create New Button. Now you will see your Logo appe

Report Abuse


|||try elena.namegoogle.com it does exactly what you are looking for, its fun :)

Report Abuse


|||you can%26#039;t.|||Buy the company.|||You cn do that? Sweet! *waits to see other answers*

No comments:

Post a Comment