Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I stop google from associating my name with facebook?

I have a unique name, and I searched it on google and it showed all these links to things I%26#039;ve said on groups or pages on facebook.. and I%26#039;m like omg! Its not like I said things I regret, but I%26#039;m shocked they%26#039;d appear on google. In %26quot;Search%26quot; for %26quot;Privacy Settings%26quot; I have the %26quot;Public Search Results%26quot; button unchecked. So what the hell is going on? My last option is to change my name.. but thats just annoying. This never happened before.. I don%26#039;t know whether to blame Facebook, Google, or myself. Help!!!! if it wasn%26#039;t for the facebook nonsense then a search for my name would end with nothing found.|||Once your link or page has been indexed and saved by Google, it will never go away. Unchecking that button tells Facebook to stop providing your page from that point forward. But once the page is in Google%26#039;s clutches, it remains there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment