Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I change the MX record on my domain name (hosted by web.com) to rout email to Google Apps?

I have found the actual MX records that I need to insert (they are given by google) but I don%26#039;t actually know HOW to put them in, and do not really understand html formatting. Please help?|||The good news: You don%26#039;t need to know HTML.





You need to log into the account at the domain registrar%26#039;s website. That%26#039;s where the domain name settings are. godaddy.com or register.com or 1and1.com or another company that does domain name registration. You probably get emails from them if you own your domain name about renewing your domain name, etc.





Once you get logged in there, go to the controls for the domain name, which differ from one registrar to another. Reference the help section to talk to customer service there if you need help finding the MX records for the domain.|||Did this work for you?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment