Saturday 24 September 2011

Blogger title or url effect goodle ads? or traffic? ?

I just opened an account with blogger, and I was wondering? Does the title of your site or URL name define the adds from google adsense? I have added google adsense on it, and the adds didnt seem to match my title... I got a couple of other blogs and didnt seem to have a problem with the adds, except for one this one. So I decided to change the url name, again and again. does it have any effect when you change the name url to your blog ? I realized the adds were not matching so I decided to change my url name? ... blogger does let you change it, but I was wondering if it ruins anything? I'm also trying to find out where can I get more free layout templates, and learn how to work with my header. I wanna personalize it more but I dont know how to do it. any anwers will help, thanks.
Blogger title or url effect goodle ads? or traffic? ?
The ads is mathing according to the page, especially the keyword near by the ads. Mean that if you paste the ads under the title, then the ads might affect by the title.



That's why i suggest you to put your ads either at the side bar or in between the post.



Of course, optimize your content density which is one of the SEO that help on your adsense earning

No comments:

Post a Comment