Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I delete my old facebook group from google?

Last year I created a facebook group. I deleted it today when I realized that when I google my name the facebook group and my name show up in the results. I thought the link would disapear, but it didn't; I guess I should have changed the privacy settings. Now when I click the link it just brings me to the facebook homepage, but I don't want the link there because it's showing my full name. I've tried a few times to delete the URL through the webpage removal request tool, but I've been denied everytime. I have no idea how to get facebook to modify or remove the page as google says to.
How do I delete my old facebook group from google?
This may not be right, but I would think you will need to send a letter to facebook asking them to completely delete your account. Try customer service at facebook.......

No comments:

Post a Comment