Saturday 24 September 2011

Will somebody help me think of a stage name?

I made one like this earlier, but people asked me to tell them a bit about me so they could help me think of one. So here goes.

My name is Madeleine. I do not want to change my first name, I just want a stage last name.

I am obsessed with 70's rock music, especially David Bowie and the Rolling Stones. I am also obsessed with the mighty boosh. My hair is huge. If you want to know how huge, go on google images and search Ian Hunter, Jimmy Page, Sweeney Todd, you get the picture.

:) thanks
Will somebody help me think of a stage name?
Madeline:

Micro

Maxi

(both Micro and Maxi were extremely fashionalble in the 70's)

Explosion

Explode

(Its kinda like music %26quot;exploded%26quot; in the 70's)

Madeline Wonder

(sounds cool, from a slogan %26quot;one hit wonder%26quot;, so like your a one hit wonder%26quot;)

Madeline Universe

(universe as in, music evolves)

Madeline feisty

(as in your unique)



:)
Will somebody help me think of a stage name?
the volumator
Madeleine Stone



Madeleine Rockbush



Madeleine DaBow

No comments:

Post a Comment