Saturday 24 September 2011

Is it possible to move my entire google account to a new username?

I just got married and changed my last name. Right now, my gmail account is first.last@gmail.com, and uses my maiden last name, and I want it to use my new name. However, I still also want access to my igoogle homepage, reader, google sites, etc that are under my old account. Is it possible to easily do this? If so how? I know I can set up a new email and have everything forwarded to my old account, but I want a new account with all of my old information...



If this isn't possible, when in the future do you think something like this will be available?
Is it possible to move my entire google account to a new username?
No, you will have to make a new account.
  • service pin for my computer
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment