Saturday 24 September 2011

A virus changed the destination and possibly name of my files, how can I find them?

-I use windows vista

-my restore system only back to Dec. 7th, where I still have everything the same.

-i have tried google desktop, windows search and detect my files.

-the virus' name was Security Tool, it's not %100 out yet
A virus changed the destination and possibly name of my files, how can I find them?
You need to use a strong anti virus to detect and delete that virus.

Here are my suggestions (Bitdefender , Nod 32).

If this problem continues then the virus already damaged your windows , in this case you need to format your widows.

Don't download from a site you don't know or trust , believe me untrusted sites can cause alot of troubles.
A virus changed the destination and possibly name of my files, how can I find them?
Just use a reputable anti-spyware for scanning and removing everything. Alternatively try Spyware doctor, Malwarebytes or Superantispyware. These programs should help you to fix everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment