Saturday 24 September 2011

How can i prevent someone from remotely accessing my computer and changing my fb and youtube id ??

about a year ago i was at the begining of my eng. study and i meet a girl from a site of those who make contests for programming languages and thier applications ,as soon as i began to see strange things like my computer name changed on its own ,browser pages open without i click them moreover the site that appeared i have never seen them before , google shearch is activaed also without my knowlege and search for things or even change its moode from %26quot;resticted %26quot; moode

every time she does something like that i just re setup my windows , but i am tired of that and really want to find an answer :S:S:S

desperately needs help
How can i prevent someone from remotely accessing my computer and changing my fb and youtube id ??
don't except files.Sounds like she got you to download the server.She was either clever as to using certain binders to get it past your av or you were not running any av at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment