Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I remove my name from being searched on google on Zoobody.com? How do I even delete my profile there?

http://zoobodypark.com/priv_srchusers.ph鈥?/a> %26lt;- I'm one of the names on that list so when you look up my name it directs to there, with my full name and all. I know it was stupid to sign up for something like that but it was impulsive, spontaneous. I changed my profile so that everything was wrong, and removed all my pictrues but I still don't want my name to link there. How do I delete my profile there? Nothing on the site says %26quot;Delete Profile%26quot;. who do I contact or is there another way to delete the profile that Idk? And remove my name from being searched. Thats just creepy, and since I have a unique name its the only site that pops up. Thanks for the help!
How do I remove my name from being searched on google on Zoobody.com? How do I even delete my profile there?
The website should have the answers to the questions you seek in the Terms of Use or Privacy Policy pages of any website, but when all else fails - email them. If their email address isn't available - conduct a 'Whois' search for the domain and use the administrative contact's email address for special requests.



Their privacy policy reads: %26quot;Because the choices you make in connection with your information may not take effect immediately, it is possible you may receive a communication during the period in which your request is being processed.%26quot;



How to Contact Us



If you have any questions or concerns about Zoobody.com Privacy Policy or its implementation, you may contact us at this email address:

privacy@Zoobody.com
  • fear of solo traveling
  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment