Saturday 24 September 2011

I posted a bad review on google about a company..now they are trying to sue me!!!?

Ok..so i decided to change eye doctor about 2 mos ago to one closer to my work. I found one when I type optometrist on google...lets name the ocmpany XYZ...well I made my appointment. And even the optometrist appointment cards had the name XYZ company. After a month and a half I didnt have a perscription..the doctor would not listen to me that I had extra dry eyes which made reading difficult because I was on accutane. Finally i decide to go somewhere else but my insurance told me that i would have to cover the cost. So i decided to go back, i felt bad because of the bad review..so i get there and i get my prescription for eye glasses and ws told to come back after a week to see if the trial contacts worked to get their prescription. I was told to go to the other part of the building that sells the glasses..when I was about to do that a worker therecomes and tells me to take down the review i had done it was hutin them..i told him i had tried but didnt know how (i felt bad about the reivew having gone back) ...well at this time a guy claimng to be the owner comes and tells me to take it down now or ill be sued because he runs a 2million dollar company i didknt ow what i was getting into he was going to sue me for liebel and false accusation showed me the summones that would be sent to my job. I was like first of all..you advertise taht the optometrist and eye glasses store are both the same..i had no way of knowing that the eye glasses place was XYS comany and the optometiist only leased w/ them . So i told him his suit would not go anywehre. He kept yelling at me i told him i had tried to take it down but still it was not my fauolt they represented themselves as one..he kept yeling at me..i decided to take it down and did it there while he still threatened me . i was like ill do it and you can sue me but it wont go anywhere..no that i think aobut it im getting angry. If google does take that review down as requested im going to post another one..explain that i thougth thye were both the same..then go into detail about the owners rampage. ..WHAT DO YOU THINK????
I posted a bad review on google about a company..now they are trying to sue me!!!?
Give me their name and I'll start making a bunch of bad reviews.

It sounds like an awful company!!

Tell all your friends to post reviews on yelp, yahoo, google and any other place you can.



They can't do anything about it!!
I posted a bad review on google about a company..now they are trying to sue me!!!?
I say, STAND YOUR GROUND. They have no legitimate claim against you, 2 million dollar company or not. Next time you see him tell him if he doesn't want bad reviews, then don't be a prick. He puts his pants on the same way as you, REMEMBER THAT! If you post the google link I'll write a bad review on them too, for being rude and having poor customer service.
Liars and cheats like to sue.



He is unlikely to sue you, rather he is just threatening to sue you.



Firstly they don't send the summons, and they can't send it to your job. They send it to you. Giving it to other people would be a breach of privacy and you can sue them.



The own is just a loser, ignore him and post online that he is now trying to sue you. It would suggest that there are many problems in that company. Threats are only made by the weak.



So he could take you to court which will cost you a lot of money.



So, go and complain to consumer affairs about misrepresentation with that company and let him deal with the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment