Wednesday 21 September 2011

When I type My Name into google My Facebook page comes up-i have changed my privacy settings but the link stay?

When I type my full name into google my facebook comes up. But i didnt want this so i changed my privacy settings and when i click on the link now it then directs me to the %26quot;facebook%26quot; page itself. So now the link is still there on google and i dont want it to be cause everyone can see i have facebook. How do i get rid of this %26quot;invalid%26quot; link?

Because the link takes you to the homepage of facebook and not my page so surely i can say something or report it?



i really dont want my facebook on google.



thank you xx
When I type My Name into google My Facebook page comes up-i have changed my privacy settings but the link stay?
Well even though the link shows up no one will be able to access your actual page unless you add them. You could try contacting the facebook creators to complain and see if they can help
When I type My Name into google My Facebook page comes up-i have changed my privacy settings but the link stay?
Only you can see the full page, because your computer has access to the info..

A friend tried to access my 360, but only got what I allowed people to see,

I can see all of it, for what it's worth.
Click on Privacy setting, Search Privacy, then untick the %26quot;Public Search Listing%26quot; option. This will simply take you off the google page!
The simple answer is you cant! Unless you delete your facebook account it will show on a google search...this is the same for every1 using facebook/myspace.



What i dont understand is why it is bothering you so much? It only shows the link to the page.... which anyone using facebook search who isnt in your friends list is taken 2??? nobody can actually access ur web page without being added by you as a friend (depending on the privacy settings you have in place).
In the privacy settings you can chose to not have your profile be a public search. I can't remember specifically where, but you can change so that your profile does not return in a public search of your name.
you can chanhge your privacy settings and not be included in such searches
How old are you? If you're under 18, it's not supposed to show up at all on google anyway.



Anyway, go to settings%26gt;privacy.

Then make sure that Public Search Listing is UNchecked
  • software
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment