Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I disassociate the previous owners restaurant from my new one?

I purchased a restaurant and the former owner did little for the reputation. The concept and name are completely different. My question is, how can I change the search results the still show his biz. The phone number is the same and obviously the address but local searches for places to eat still show his. I basically want to erase all association. He has bad reviews on yahoo and google maps still show his business name. I did change the yellow and white pages info but Metromix...etc... I am having trouble.
How can I disassociate the previous owners restaurant from my new one?
It may be easier to just change the phone number, especially if he didn't really have a following anyway. That way when everything else finally gets updated with your new name it should wipe out all the old bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment