Saturday 24 September 2011

SEO - picture Names - do they matter?

If I change the names of the pictures on my site http://www.fortuneweddingfavors.com will that help my SEO for google or yahoo? eg. FCT2bc1-2 is the product code, so the name of the picture, but what if I change it to Organza Heart-Shaped Bag with Single Wedding Fortune Cookie. How would I do that? too many letters for a picture to save? Make it smaller but still a proper description?

Do I run the risk of spamming my keywords though because many are named something like %26quot;elegant wedding fortune cookie%26quot;

Thanks!
SEO - picture Names - do they matter?
Don't worry the name of the picture doesn't matter at all. But you should pay attention to the alt content of the picture
  • talk in front of class
  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment