Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing tab name of website on the internet browser?

Hi, I currently downloaded a website template free from metamorphosis.com and developed the website. Now the problem is that when I tried to google my website (like www.(mywebsitename).com) Metamorphosis Free Templates is coming up as the heading title. And beneath it my website's address comes up. How do I change this? More over how do I change the tab name of my website?????Please help. thank you.
Changing tab name of website on the internet browser?
To change the tab title, look at the code and find where it says %26lt;head%26gt; and %26lt;/head%26gt; near the beginning on the HTML. In between those two tags, you'll find the tags %26lt;title%26gt; and %26lt;/title%26gt;. Erase what is between the title tags and type what you would like the tab of the web page to say.



As for your other problem, if you show me your code, I can help you figure it out. I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you show it to me, I'm sure I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment