Wednesday 21 September 2011

How I can remove "about blank" adwear in my computer.?

I already tried to change the browser name in internet option.When I change the browser name to google or yahoo, it always coming again and again as about blank.let me know how to remove it manually.
How I can remove %26quot;about blank%26quot; adwear in my computer.?
%26quot;about:blank%26quot; is not adware. %26quot;about:%26quot; is a psuedo-protocol created by Netscape for providing little goodies (accessible to the user). Previously, typing %26quot;about:jwz%26quot;, for example, would bring you to Jamie Zawinski's Netscape home page.



Due to some spoof Apple ads (%26quot;Think different!%26quot; with serial killers), this was removed. In the Mozilla browsers, %26quot;about:%26quot; is used primarily for more %26quot;practical%26quot; stuff. For example, see the pages %26quot;about:mozilla%26quot; (The Book of Mozilla), %26quot;about:%26quot;, %26quot;about:config%26quot;, and %26quot;about:blank%26quot; is modern Mozilla browsers (Netscape, Firefox, Galeon).



Microsoft adopted the %26quot;about:%26quot; psuedo-protocol for blank pages. %26quot;about:blank%26quot; displays a blank page. With certain versions of Internet Explorer, %26quot;about:%26quot; followed by some HTML will display an in-memory page made up of that HTML.
How I can remove %26quot;about blank%26quot; adwear in my computer.?
set your home page....

method:-

go to settings--click control panel---click internet options--set your home page eg:www.yahoo.com



You no longer would see %26quot;about blank%26quot;...instead you would find Yahoo! page everytime you open the internet explorer or any other navigator...
that was hard
It happens that some adware use about:blank as a ad page, use a apyware remover in order to fix this...
If it is adware, use Ad-Aware. There is a free version available.

I think its one of the best
  • hair styling
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment