Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I use a Visa Prepaid Gift Card?

I want to purchase a prepaid gift card so I can purchase a name change token for a site called IMVU.com. I think it would be an easier way then to just send money order and wait a week. It gives me an option of going through Google check out but I don't know how to use it when it gets to that point where I have to put in a credit card number. I already have an account of Google check out. I just don't want to make any mistakes with it that might lead to my account being disabled. So how do I properly use a Visa Prepaid Gift card? Is it like a credit card? Does it have digits like a credit card where I have to put the number in? And after I use do I have to pay anything back? Because it is a prepaid card so you already pay for it to be use unlike a regular one where after you use the money in the credit card you have to pay for it. So in Google Check out do I put it in like a regular credit card? Please respond with respectful answers, because I really need help with this.
How do I use a Visa Prepaid Gift Card?
The rejection is non existent in case of prepaid credit cards, there are no credit checks, no employment verification, and approval is guaranteed.



With a bit of dilligent shopping and comparision of various prepaid credit card offers, it is not difficult to find a prepaid card with no annual fees, no late payment fees, no repayments, and no penalties whatsoever. So, the ownership costs of a prepaid card can be negligible.



With prepaid cards it is very easy to promote financial discipline. Since you can only spend what you have, there is no overspending, and hence no debts.



Some prepaid cards do report their use to major credit bureaus and hence are a good instrument to rebuild credit history.



Prepaid cards have wide acceptablility, and in some cases they are even more readily accepted than credit cards. Apply online at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/PrePa鈥?/a>
How do I use a Visa Prepaid Gift Card?
http://www.visa.com
It is like using a secured credit card.
if your talking about the one i THINK you are....yes it has didgets and if you pay for it..(its like a gift card) if u pay for it then i dont think youll have to...because it was a gift card you bought....i dont know if this is the one your talking about but visa DOES have cards like that...
You would use it just like a credit card meaning you type the numbers in where it asks for the credit card number.



Since you put money on the card you do not have to pay it back. You are using your own money, not charging it. If you want to put money back on the card so you can continue to use it you can. Just make sure you don't make any purchases that are higher than what you have on the card.
The Visa Pre-Paid gift card is just like any gift card except you can use it anywhere that accpets visa. Its like a credit card with numbers. If you want a $15 visa prepaid gift card, you pay $15 and then the card will be loaded with $15. I think you can get visa prepaids cards at kroger/albertsons/walmart, etc. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment