Saturday 24 September 2011

Webshot users: Why do my pictures (in private albums) appear when I enter my member name in the Webshot's?

search engine? I was bored and did that and was totally caught off guard that some (not all) pics from my private albums showed up. I was not signed in when I did that. The albums were once public, but changed to private. In addition, I entered my member name in google to see if the private albums show up, and indeed, a few did! So I signed back into my account to make sure all the albums are private (btw, I changed the albums to private more than half a year ago). I became furious when I couldnt find any answers on their Help page and then more when I cant contact them cuz I have a free membership. So anyone know how I can keep my private stuff from coming up on the search engines both within google and webshots? I really dont want to delete the albums, but if that's the only way to not publicize my pics, then goodbye Webshots!



Any ideas? sorry for rambling on.
Webshot users: Why do my pictures (in private albums) appear when I enter my member name in the Webshot's?
search on internet sure you find it
  • connecting database
  • email
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment