Friday 16 September 2011

I want to remove my name from search engines. How do I do it?

I have deleted my linked in account as well as my classmates account and changed my last name on facebook but when i type my name in all the links still show up in the google search engine. How do i remove them if the accounts have been cancelled?
I want to remove my name from search engines. How do I do it?
It takes a while for search engines to realize that things have changed. Search engines will only ever change things every time that they index a website. Indexing on places like linked in and face book are done pretty often, so you should see these links fade away soon. Also, if you truly deleted these accounts or changed them than they would just be empty links on the search engine until they reappear. The links would not point to any thing in a deleted account. When it is clicked on, it should not go to anything.

Hope I could help with this.
I want to remove my name from search engines. How do I do it?
You can't and when you own a house, rent and pay utilities, have a phone, pay any bills you name will appear anyway. In this age of technology it is almost impossible to hide.
Search engines need time to update... it won't happen as soon as you cancel or update info at Facebook etc
  • good relationship advice
  • current lands coupon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment