Saturday 24 September 2011

How to set up my own blog with my own domain name?

Ok. Here is the thing, i bought a Domain name from GOogle Apps. Then i got a free Web Hosting at webng.com. .. how.. how do i use my Domain name to point to my website on Webng? do i need to go into the setting to change the %26quot;@%26quot;.. what is that?! i am confused :(
How to set up my own blog with my own domain name?
Hi,



Urgh, this is all about DNS!



I wouldn't mess with the DNS yourself.



Your host, Webng, should take care of this for you. Have a look at their 'How To' instructions online.



If they don't have any instructions, write them an email asking them how to point your Domain name to their servers.



Good luck!



Ciao,

Lilly
How to set up my own blog with my own domain name?
If your web hosting service provide needed software for your blog refer to their help center. If not, take a look at:



http://bluehost-plan.atspace.com



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment