Saturday 24 September 2011

My computer restored itself to like how it was a month or 2 ago? lost adobe premiere elements 7?!?

My laptop shut down last night and went through this whole like %26quot;repair process%26quot; which it didn't need, because it was working fine! Once I turned it back on the programs installed went back to the way they were about a month or 2 ago! I know this because a month ago my brother changed the google chrome name to %26quot;facf%26quot; and i changed it back. It stayed normal and when I turned my computer back on after the %26quot;repair%26quot; it went back to %26quot;facf.%26quot;



That not the bad part tho. I installed adobe premiere elements 7 to my computer (which cost me like 100 dollars) and now it's gone! and I don't have the disk any more so I can't reinstall it! What do I do?!?! Call the computer company?! HELP?!?!?!
My computer restored itself to like how it was a month or 2 ago? lost adobe premiere elements 7?!?
You may be able to download the trial version from adobe.com and use your serial number.

No comments:

Post a Comment