Saturday 24 September 2011

How can i turn my blogger in to a functioning full website?

hi please help, i have a blog i bought a domain name from google over a mth ago, i thought once i bought my domain name it would change the layout, but it didn't...so i need to know how i change my wordpress designed blog, in to a fully functioning website with a vertical tabbed Menu, i want to link to my forum,photos and other stuff....

i also want to add a fully functioning shopping cart and paypal link.

please let me know what i should do, i have tried googling but nothing is really comming up.

thanks you so much in advance
How can i turn my blogger in to a functioning full website?
You can do most of those things with the right theme. A theme is just a collection of templates. I don't know if there are any sorts of shopping cart plugins available. If you can't find what you need, you would have to pay somebody to make you a shopping cart template, which is a lot easier than an entire website.
How can i turn my blogger in to a functioning full website?
Building a website that integrates a blog, forum, online shopping, and more is a pretty complex process. I'd recommend hiring a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment