Saturday 24 September 2011

I just searched Google for my AIM screen name and found a website with my password?

I was bored so I searched for my AIM screen name and up comes a page that says [myscreename]: [mypassword] It has a huge list of other people's screenames and passwords! How do I get this page off the Google search? There's actually a few pages that are exactly the same.

For now I've changed my password, but I have the same password for almost everything. Am I going to have to change all my passwords now?
I just searched Google for my AIM screen name and found a website with my password?
that sucks!!!

man i have to go and try it now..

damn it



-EDIT-

ok good mines not there :)
I just searched Google for my AIM screen name and found a website with my password?
Just change your password, you will have to submit most likely like a ticket or some sort of complaint to google.
i would get off of AIM, and chang ur passwords
yeah to br safe i would change all my passwords.
I would contact your local law enforcement because that's identity theft. You also need to change all your passwords!

No comments:

Post a Comment