Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can I prove domeain ownership to google adsense through youtube?

I have an account with youtube, and every time I try to sign up for the google adsense program through youtube, it says that my domain ownership is not evident. I am not yet 18 so I am trying to make the account under a parent's name so that may have something to do with it. I tried changing the name under the youtube account to my parent's name but that did not work either. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?
How can I prove domeain ownership to google adsense through youtube?
Yes, I've had the same problem and I'm 36 years old. You have to be a youtube partner in order for it to work. sorry. I wanted ads on my vids too. Sign up for Revver. They pay you for you views.

No comments:

Post a Comment