Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I get my website name to show up on Google?

Recently built a flash website and uploaded it to the net using a 123 reg domain. I added titles to each page, but I have no idea how to get the site name to appear on google correctly. It shows up in a search, but currently reads 'holding page for 123 reg', with the (correct) url underneath.

How on earth do I go about changing the 'holding page' message to the actual name of my site?
How do I get my website name to show up on Google?
Hello Lionbread..

Do link building using targeted keywords by SEO tactics. This increases the rank of keywords and your site. By this, the search engine displays your site.

Good Luck...
How do I get my website name to show up on Google?
google search advertise on search engines for free it will have a link and it works once you submit your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment