Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can I get rid of my twitter, all my tweets, as if it never happened?

I'm sick of getting into trouble with my Twitter. If you Google my name, you can see all my tweets, it's just too easily accessible to people and I want to somehow erase it all like I've never had it in the first place, is there a way?



Because even if I delete all my posts, you can still Google the old ones. I've changed my name on it but yet again, you can still Google my whole name and it's there, because Google hasn't seen the updates yet, or how ever you explain it.



If i delete my account it will extinguish the email i have associated to it, which wouldn't do me any good.



How can I get rid of my twitter, all my tweets, as if I never had it in the first place and nothing left over on the Internet of it ever existing?
How can I get rid of my twitter, all my tweets, as if it never happened?
Not possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment