Friday 16 September 2011

How long does it take for the cache in Google to clear?

On Yahoo answers I used to have my full name, until about two weeks ago when my sister alerted my whole family to it on Google. I have changed my name to prevent my questions from coming up in the search results, yet due to Google's cache feature if you look up my name it still has links to the questions. How long will it be before the links disappear? It is worrying me, because I have asked all sorts of questions that I wouldn't want friends or family to see.
How long does it take for the cache in Google to clear?
It is hard to determine google cache time. Time may vary from 1 day to 3 months depend upon the importance of the page. Some time it may take longer time to refresh cache the page. also there is no way to remove your this page from google cache.



I run and operate: http://whysearchengineoptimization.blogs鈥?/a>
How long does it take for the cache in Google to clear?
do you mean on your computer or The web? i know if i put my mobile number in google the search list questions Ive ask on thing like my space, yahoo, + similar site.
clean it all manually. what internet browser are you using?



just clear the cache/cookies on your browser and it will clear everything
Well when you type your sister's name in, my question about your surname doesn't come up. So it can't take more than a week.
If you use firefox then just go tools %26gt; private information

No comments:

Post a Comment