Saturday 24 September 2011

Google adsense reactivation issue?

my account is hacked, it was deposited with more then $120, and i used to get the payment from the western union, i applied adsense on my newspaper website, now what is the issue that i can not able to re-apply, it mention that account with this domain name is already registered with us on a particluar id, what can you do to help me out that tell me the way that how can i start up with the new account, the previous email id can not be retrieve and i tried a lot to retireve my email id, i have the hosting control of my domain name, i can change the IP address.
Google adsense reactivation issue?
The only way is to change the Password of your Google account So that It'll be Helpful for you to get your Adsense Back !!



Please rate mine as the best Answer if it is useful to you
Google adsense reactivation issue?
Email google adsense support, or you can recover your password if you put alternate email address so u can get your old password to it. or you can reset your password if you activated the mobile pw recovry

No comments:

Post a Comment