Wednesday 21 September 2011

Help with twitter pleease :)?

OK so I changed my name from my real name on twitter to just my first name cause I wanted to appear on the public timeline but I didnt want to have my full name on there...but when i type my full name into google it comes up with a link to my twitter page and says my full name? How do I stop this lol?

Oh and also if someone like tags you in a tweet or tweets you or whatever its called do you get an email saying they have? or do you just have to see it come up? sorry haha I;m not sued to twitter
Help with twitter pleease :)?
sorry to say but your stuck. even if you delete your page it will still be there. you can not change it. :/
Help with twitter pleease :)?
Google will re-index your page in time. Shouldn't have to wait too long I don't think and your updated name should show.
Twitter has just recently allowed Google to index people's Tweets so there is really nothing you can do unless you go and make your account private which is something I don't think you want to do. As for getting an email from people I don't think you'll get email from people who %26quot;tag%26quot; you unless you post youjr email address anywhere in your account whether it's in your profile or your timeline. If you don't want notifications for new people following you or notifications of Direct Messages then you have to turn that off in your settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment