Friday 16 September 2011

Can a Google Adsense US$ Cheque be deposited into anyones UK bank account through endorsement or not?

I get Google adsense cheques Payable to (name of the website) with an address outside the UK.Banks in that country where the address is ask for a bank account with the same name as it says on the cheque which is not possible as I have a 100 websites.If I change the account name with google to my name the payment will get limited which again I cannot do.

Uptill now the cheques were cleared through a company called cg pay ltd from their Prague office.They deduct a fee for clearing and again for transferring the payment.They ask for the following on the back of the check where it says Payee's endorsement:

1st line: First Name and Surname of the cheque owner (exactly the same as in the line %26quot;Pay to%26quot; on the face side of the cheque);



2nd line: Pay to CG Pay Ltd;



3rd line: Signature of cheque owner.



The cheques have the following text:



Pay against this cheque



To xyz Online... Address



Amount: xyz



Or Order



The sum of xyz



Payable at Citibank , N.A

NewCastle, DE ABA 031100209



For Citibank Europe PLC Signature



cheque codes on the end and Payees endorsement on the back which says For Deposit only for account of named Payee.



Now what I want to know is Can I deposit this cheque in my bank account in the UK? If yes how? Should I endorse it in my Name?



I have bank accounts with barclays and citibank UK.



Thanks
Can a Google Adsense US$ Cheque be deposited into anyones UK bank account through endorsement or not?
Yes they can, but you will have to wait for the funds to clear.



Takes a bit longer than normal, but they DO clear...
  • dry hair
  • for not staying married
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment