Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I get google and yahoo to update my website faster?

I just learned about meta tags. I didn't realize my website was listed under index. Now, that I changed my title from %26quot;index%26quot; to my home page name, it's still not updated when I do a search. I called yahoo tec support %26amp; they said it takes 2-3 weeks before the update...Is there a faster way? Thanx :)
How do I get google and yahoo to update my website faster?
Updating your website frequently with new content and by remaining signed in to your google account (if you have one) will help google index your site faster.



A 'trick' that I have used before is to post a Google Adsense ad on your site. To determine which ads to show, google has to spyder your site to determine its content. Posting an adsense ad on your site ensure they do that within 1-2 days.



You can read more tips and see more tools for search marketing success here --%26gt; http://www.ppcforhire.com/semtools.html



Hope that helps!!!!!
How do I get google and yahoo to update my website faster?
When you change your site it is done right then. The problem is that when you have it bookmarked it will access what was previously loaded.

If you delete the bookmark and then re type it in it will come up correctly.

I have my site through Geocities and what I told you above has been a rule of thumb for them.

There may be a difference if you are using a different web hosting service that relies on the crawler system to update.

If that is the case what they told you may be accurate.

However different servers use server Crawlers to do the updates.

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment