Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change my website description on google?

My site just got indexed on google but I have a problem, for its description it only has the website address So therefor my site will never be found unless someone types that exact web name on google. Is there anyway to edit this, or is it a done deal?
How do I change my website description on google?
Check out the following link:



http://searchenginewatch.com/2167931



Inserting a meta description is your best bet for solving the mentioned problem.



Google and other search engines do not always use the meta description as the little 'blurb' under your title see in the search returns, however this is most likely to fix your problem and there's no need to currently worry about the more complicated stuff.
How do I change my website description on google?
insert following tag between %26lt;head%26gt;%26lt;/head%26gt;

%26lt;meta name=%26quot;description%26quot; content=%26quot;Your webpage description%26quot; /%26gt;



Change your webpage description by your site or article description



visit my blog

http://technofreak-cooldude.blogspot.com



Please rate the answer if you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment