Friday 16 September 2011

To change my name or not? I have considered changing my name, but stuck with the options.... pls help!?

Hi, im new to this yahoo answers, its convinced me after coming up on every google search. Well, I have thought of changing my surname for years now, probably when I first started school - its hard and to pronounce, and ive been scared by the teacher stopping and apologising looking for the foreign child with the strange name...

now, im considering either adopting my mothers surname, or having common english/french surnames - BLACK or LESTRANGE. I like these names, and also, how is the name Narcissa for a middle name?
To change my name or not? I have considered changing my name, but stuck with the options.... pls help!?
Having an unique last name isn't all that bad, I know from experience. Common last names get boring fast, and you can't even google yourself properly! Unless it's something you absolutely want to do now, I would wait a bit longer. Also, even though I'm all for Harry Potter -- I couldn't see myself picking names in common with the characters!
To change my name or not? I have considered changing my name, but stuck with the options.... pls help!?
Why don't you tell us your actual name?

I don't like BLACK or LESTRANGE and I don't like NARCISSA either.

  • bitting their nails
  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment