Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change my email "From" name?

To change my email %26quot;From%26quot; name mispelled as DENSI instead of DENNIS you say to go to Mail%26gt;Options%26gt;General and change my name there. That does not change my From name nor after many hours of trying and searching is there an easy updatable way to do so. Your response to problems is like BP's response, next to nothing, incorrect and murky. Secondly,a simple question, asking for the Xth time what phone number can I call to speak to someone for help remains unanswered. Browsing categories demonstrates that I am in a large pool of users that Yahoo deems unimportant and unanswerable. As a great writer once stated %26quot;...and so it goes.%26quot; As a rival once viewed as the top contender AOL can show you the way to failure but by ignoring your customer base you may slide there all on your own. Google, Mozilla, Comcast anyone?
How do I change my email %26quot;From%26quot; name?
Click Options %26gt; More Options %26gt; Accounts %26gt; Yahoo! Mail %26gt; Your 'From' name: %26gt; change name and click Save Changes.



Speaking directly to a customer service agent, seems to be a privilege reserved for PAID customers of Yahoo Mail Plus. The available information is:



Customer Care

701 First Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94089

(408) 349-5070



1-408-349-1572 for customer support.

721 First Ave, Sunnyvale, CA

(408) 349-3300

No comments:

Post a Comment