Friday 16 September 2011

HELP ME PLEASE!! Name server problem!!?

I created webpages through google apps and used the page creator for my website content. I am not liking the layout, so I decided to change from google to microsoft office.



I redirected the domain name to microsoft office and now I need to change my name server over to microsoft. Now here is the difficult part, google partners with enom for my domain name. I never made an account with enom, because I did everything through google, inlcuding purchasing my domain name.



I called tech support and they basically took me back to enom's site and I have NO account log it info. I see that there is a place to change my name server there, but how do I do that without an account?



Is there a way to change my name server through my google account?



I really need to know so that I can have my site directed properly since I am paying advertising money for this.



Please tell me how to do this ASAP!
HELP ME PLEASE!! Name server problem!!?
Hi Angel,

I hate to tell you this but you'll have to deal with Google tech support again. Call them and they should be able to change the information for you. If they try to pawn you off again on Enom explain that they never gave you the login information and Google will need to give you this information if they would like you to change the name server from Enom's website.



In the future you might consider moving your domain registration to an easier to deal with company such as GoDaddy. Good luck.



Edit: You can try dealing with eNom directly at telephone number U.S. 1.425.974.4689.

No comments:

Post a Comment